i called around every store in my area and no one had an iPhone 4 so i placed an order online.

the next day i got a tip from an Apple employee i know that they were getting a shipment in the following day of a bunch of phones so i showed up first thing and got myself one for the $199 price.

now it still shows my order online for pending and ships Aug 13th and still has my price at $199.

Think it will stay like that and actually ship out at that price, or will things change right before or even worse after it ships and im stuck with another iPhone 4 for a lot of money.

i want to cancel the order, but if i can get it for $199 then why the hell wouldnt i get it and sell it for a profit!
    2010-07-28 04:20 AM
    i called around every store in my area and no one had an iPhone 4 so i placed an order online.

the next day i got a tip from an Apple employee i know that they were getting a shipment in the following day of a bunch of phones so i showed up first thing and got myself one for the $199 price.

now it still shows my order online for pending and ships Aug 13th and still has my price at $199.

Think it will stay like that and actually ship out at that price, or will things change right before or even worse after it ships and im stuck with another iPhone 4 for a lot of money.

i want to cancel the order, but if i can get it for $199 then why the hell wouldnt i get it and sell it for a profit!
    I bet they catch it, but even if they do you can take it back for up to 30 days for full refund so says Steve Jobs!
    2010-07-28 06:22 AM
    Or just keep it, activate it with your old sim from your other iPhone 4, then sell it for $600 and make $400, and still have an iPhone 4 with you. Just my 2 cents.
    2010-07-28 06:58 AM
    any other answers?

just wondering if they will actually sell it to me for that price, or will they raise the price AFTER it ships and actually bill me for the higher price if they find out i already have one?
    2010-08-05 02:26 AM
    any other answers?

just wondering if they will actually sell it to me for that price, or will they raise the price AFTER it ships and actually bill me for the higher price if they find out i already have one?
    They cannot change the price, the only thing I could see them doing is canceling the order!

Which is no problem as it will not cost you then!

Thing I am wondering about is are you going to have to have a phone and data account for both phones for two years?
    2010-08-05 03:04 AM
    ^^ i think he upgraded the same plan, twice...

i think they'll catch it and cancel it, who knows, if not, keep both
    2010-08-05 05:29 AM
    Check to see right now what is your eligibility. If it say your only option is buy upgrade at full price, then when it get closer to the ship date, they will send you an email and stating that they having issue, and the reason is that you order multiple phone on the same phone number. If they cannot resolve the problem within 7 days, they will cancel the order. That was what happened to me. AT&T and Apple is getting smart now!
    iPhone 4 32GB. Jailbroken!
    2010-08-05 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD