View Poll Results: Are you disappointed on how long its taking?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!! COME ON, WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!

9 60.00%
  • Yes, but i can wait

5 33.33%
  • No, I like my iPhone the way it is

1 6.67%
    Geohot left the scene because of people moaning like this. I wonder how long it will be before Comex gets fed up and moves on?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-07-28 02:48 PM
    You should have done what I am doing. I am waiting to buy the iPhone 4 until AFTER the jailbreak is released. Until then I am quite happy that my 3GS is running a jailbroken 4.0.
    2010-07-28 03:12 PM
    You should have done what I am doing. I am waiting to buy the iPhone 4 until AFTER the jailbreak is released. Until then I am quite happy that my 3GS is running a jailbroken 4.0.
    Would you loose out on the possibity of getting blobs that way?
    2010-07-28 03:23 PM
    How many blobs do you need? Show me 1 version of the iPhone that has not been jailbroken.
    2010-07-28 03:25 PM
    Personally I'd rather wait and get a fully functional jailbreak than get one right away that may brick my phone or make half my personal data disappear.
    2010-07-28 05:56 PM
    This is dumb and unproductive. We have enough threads with people complaining about how long the jailbreak is taking. I swear people do it in every thread. When it's ready it will be splashed across the front page and not a moment sooner.

If you're disappointed, do something. Start learning how to do this stuff and that way YOU control when the newest jailbreak comes out. Lord knows we could use more devs. In the mean time...just relax.

This thread is locked.
    2010-07-28 07:02 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD