Hi to all
    I'm new from this forum and I'm new in iphone world...
    I have some tecnical question that I could not find any answer...

1) with cydia I see that I have system partion used for 60.5% and free 39.5% i need to worry about that?
    why system partition is occupied?

2) I try to use Mail app to sync my email with multiple account...
    but...
    when I sync my old gmail account all the previus email on server was copied on the iphone..I don't need that, I just need new mail, not also the old ones...
    And the problem is that, because it is an old gmail account (when gmail was beta) i have a spam folder that grow with 100 and more spam email every week that my iphone download...

I want (with another account - hotmail - that I want to sync) all previos mail stay on server, and only new mail will be downloaded, and maybe not spam folder...

3)my "other" space (that I see from itunes) grow everything I do...also if I press "sync" and i have nothing to sync, some kb are added to "other"
    Is there a way to free a bit "other"?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english
    2010-07-31 11:43 AM
    OTHER is your JB secion of the harddrive it won't sync because its not syncable its all the apps and modifications you download with cydia.
    email thing is a general server problem it will load any and all mail it finds on the servers, read or not.
    the space of cydia being 60% used is nothing to worry about its about 500mb for general cydia files.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2010-07-31 12:42 PM
    mmm thanks...
    now my other section it's 430Mb
    and I've just installed 4 app from cydia + the default that cydia installa on its own...
    2010-07-31 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD