View Poll Results: Will you stay with iphone 4 or upgrade next year?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep Iphone 4

6 42.86%
  • Upgrade like always

8 57.14%
    Well, I am extremely happy with my iPhone despite it's minor flaws that I think I will skip the new phone next yr. I have been buying and upgrading phones every year that I will actually serve my 2 yr sentence with ATT happily with the iPhone 4. What can they possibly add next yr that will make you buy or upgrade?
    Last edited by durdan1; 2010-08-09 at 08:30 PM.
    2010-08-09 08:28 PM
    I'll definitely upgrade, makes sense to since i'll get more for the handset when i sell it than if i was to wait another year. As for upgrading I think i'll upgrade no matter what they add as it'll obviously be better in some way that is unless htc bring something special out in the uk
    2010-08-09 08:53 PM
    i'll probably sell this iPhone 4 and most likely buy one without contract next year, and get the 4 other lines on my account an iphone 4 or 5 depending on how much $$ i have at the time lol. I upgrade each year cuz life is short, why not get the best, and each year I manage to sell the previous iPhone or regular phone for more then I got it so it covers a majority of the cost.
    2010-08-09 09:54 PM
    If the iP4 by that time is worth at least the amount to cover half the price of the new iPhone unsubsidized from AT&T then I would get it

I skipped the 3GS and am now gonna get my iP4 in 2 months when I switch to AT&T. I probably would skip next year and wait for the 2012 iPhone since I had no problem being on a 3G all thru the 3GS hype.
    2010-08-10 06:23 AM
    I am waiting on the white iPhone 4 but since that keeps getting pushed back then I may end up waiting till next year.

This will be the first generation of iPhone that I am skipping, or may be skipping.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-08-10 06:48 AM
    i got the 3G the 1st day it came out. glad i skipped the 3GS (not worth it IMO), and super happy i got the i4. even if they come out with a fix for the minor flaws the current i4 has, i probably wont even bother getting it.
    2010-08-10 04:36 PM
    I said I wouldn't upgrade to the iPhone 4 straight away but i ended up getting one launch day after seeing it, just had to have one as it was such a leap forward from the 3GS. At the moment I'll see my 18 month contract out before upgrading but come next year I'll probably decide otherwise.
    I have Kleptomania, when it gets bad I take something for it...
    2010-08-10 06:04 PM
    Oh yes, Im going to make to my wife a new contract I will give her my iPhone 4 and the next one for me...
    2010-08-12 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD