Hey guys ...

I'm trying to upgrade some of my Trek themes and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the wallpaper. I've found some high resolution pictures to used and cropped them down to 640x960 but whenever I put them in the theme's folder and activate it the wallpaper gets zoomed in on.

Is there something I can do to correct this or is this a Winterboard issue that I'm going to have to wait for an update for?

Here's what I want ...

... but this is what I get.

Thanks for the help!
    2010-08-11 06:25 PM
    Hey guys ...

I'm trying to upgrade some of my Trek themes and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the wallpaper. I've found some high resolution pictures to used and cropped them down to 640x960 but whenever I put them in the theme's folder and activate it the wallpaper gets zoomed in on.

Is there something I can do to correct this or is this a Winterboard issue that I'm going to have to wait for an update for?

Here's what I want ...

... but this is what I get.

Thanks for the help!
    vegasflyby did u figure this problem out yet? I have the same problem when I touch an icon folder my wallpaper disappears until I close the icon folder (drop down)...
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com
    2010-08-14 09:43 PM
    No, I haven't figured it out yet.
    2010-08-15 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD