iphoneil, and a few other old sources are down.

Can anyone tell me a source that still has push fix available to download? I just jailbroke my 3g on 4.0.1 with redsn0w and my youtube isn't working. I'm almost positive I just need push fix.

Thanks!

ps is sinfuliphonerepo down? I'm stuck on downloading packages on the sources page.

I'm starting to think it's just my phone...
    Last edited by deadcow; 2010-08-13 at 06:51 AM.
    2010-08-13 05:59 AM
    iphoneil, and a few other old sources are down.

Can anyone tell me a source that still has push fix available to download? I just jailbroke my 3g on 4.0.1 with redsn0w and my youtube isn't working. I'm almost positive I just need push fix.

Thanks!

ps is sinfuliphonerepo down? I'm stuck on downloading packages on the sources page.

I'm starting to think it's just my phone...
    I assure you it's not just your phone. I'm having the same problem. Though, on iOS 3.1.2.
    2010-08-13 06:30 PM
    Same thing here... iPhone 2g 3.1.3 freshly jailbroken and unlocked with Spirit. My wifi works but I youtube is broken. I cannot add any of the advertised source repos without getting stuck on Downloading Packages. I've tried:

http://cydia.iphoneil.net
    SiNfuL iPhone Repo
    macOSmovil Cydia Repo
    Cydia.pushfix.info (my 3gs installed this source fine just now)

I can clear the user repo list by deleting /private/etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list over ssh, and Cydia fires up quick. Cydia adds / deletes package repos fine (tested on ispazio). Also don't think it's a large repository refresh issue as I disabled all themes in the sections tab.

Is it possible all the repos are down simultaneously?

If either of you make progress on this I'd love to hear about it!

-C

<update 8/17/10 05:00>
    So.... after futzing around for another hour, it looks like Cydia.pushfix.info is up. Tried adding it on two 2g's and it came in fine and youtube fix #1's took on both phones. Server being back up is probably also why the 3gs was able to add the source repo earlier, I just caught it as it came back up.

Nice way to blow 5 hours...

-C
    Last edited by csown42; 2010-08-17 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-17 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD