Has n e one came up with the best choice app to use with FaceTime,I had a problem b4 I had three different ways to keep the connection.I was tryin them one by one then I got a data error because of deppendecies and my phone crashed twice n I lost all my packages and sources in cydia,n e info is really appreciated,thank u
    2010-08-19 05:27 AM
    first you shouldn't have all 3 installed. That's asking for trouble.

I like 3g unrestrictor (haven't tried that facebreak thing). I tried my3g when it first came out with facetime and it didn't seem right. Even on wifi with a friend on the same wifi network it came out garbled. Uninstalled it and it looked fine through wifi again.

I've had zero problems however with 3g unrestrictor (and that's the program I had used before all this too). Works with youtube great as well.
    2010-08-19 06:45 PM
    Thank u very much I appreciate it,only reason I got 3 was bcus I was sick of having the new phone and couldn't use the main new feature. When I would use it most there is no wifi at that spot,thnx again

For 3Gun. Do u need a wifi signal first to get it going then it does it's thing or it works rite away,thnx again.
    Last edited by HeavyD4; 2010-08-19 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-19 07:51 PM
    Nope, just tried it over 3g with wifi off. It worked as well as your 3g signal.
    2010-08-19 08:13 PM
    Really that is gr8 n thnk u again 4 ur responses n so fast,hopfully in the future I can do the same,thnx!
    2010-08-19 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD