recently i've noticed that i no longer have the ability to move my icons. when i press and hold an icon, the icons begin wiggling. however, i cannot drag any of them. whats the problem folks?
    2010-08-26 01:33 AM
    Same problem for my IP4, can't move icons around
    Any help please.
    2010-08-27 06:46 PM
    recently i've noticed that i no longer have the ability to move my icons. when i press and hold an icon, the icons begin wiggling. however, i cannot drag any of them. whats the problem folks?
    I think I found the problem, if you have install supreme preferences to dd cellular data just removed it and then reboot your phone. It work for me (2 IP4. I hope you can resolved the problem
    2010-08-30 03:16 AM
    Press on the icons for about 5 - 10 sec that you wish to move and don't let go then just drag it to the place that you want and hold on to it for about 5 - 10 sec then let go. This is what I do. I think it's because of the iblank that we created so it's a bit hard to move. Or you can try to install multiiconmover from cydia. Is quite helpful but also quite hard to move to a certain page cos sometimes when you use your finger to swipe the page that you want the icons to go but it's just wouldn't respond. But it's quite useful for moving many icons at a time. Hope this help
    2010-08-30 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD