User Tag List

Hello all, I'm new to the iPhone here and I'm trying to figure something out... How do I save images from Webpages?! If I can do it on my blackberry, and I did it on my WinMo, I'm almost positive there has to be a way to do it on the wonderful iPhone! Ive tried everything, I just can't figure it out. I also did a search hoping I would find some answers, but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
    2008-03-18 05:28 AM
    You did not find anything....cause you cant.

Believe it or not....the worlds most advanced media phone ever developed has MANY "media" flaws.
    2008-03-18 05:52 AM
    There isnt any 3rd party app that does it? And do you think the copy and paste would fix it?

Btw, where can I get the app so my camera can zoom. I completly new to iPhones, Im pretty experienced on WinMo and Blackberry... But I just got my iphone last night. Ill be caught up before long..

Do you have any other tips, tricks, apps, or hacks you could tell me? I want to get my iPhone working to the best of its abilities!!
    2008-03-18 06:15 AM
    There is a third party app that'll do this. It's called "IMGrab" google it and check it out, it works, i have use it. If you add the Blaze Ultimate source and all the sources in it, it'll be somewhere in there. As well as the app "Camera Pro" which lets you use advanced features on with your camera. It is seperate from the original camera program just so you know. If you need any more help pm me and i'll help you out. Like if you can't find the source or anything
    2008-03-18 06:32 AM
    How do I add Blaze Ultimate? I'm totally new to this stuff.

Couple of other questions... How do I delete photos I imported on my phone from iTunes?
    How do I delete music I imported to my phone from iTunes?
    Is there a hack/app that lets me use my music for ringtones?
    2008-03-18 10:26 PM
    maybe zoom in and screen shot? wouldnt work for all, but for some it may
    2008-03-18 10:32 PM