I have downloaded tons of mp3 files that would make great SMS tones for my iphone 4. Is there an iphone app that can create sms tones out of mp3s. I could do it manually, The way of overriding existing ones. But I thought there might be an app that can add custom SMS tones to the iphone.

Note: Iphone 4 (4.0.1), 8GB, jailbroken and unlocked, Tmobile carrier.
    "Knowledge Speaks But Wisdom Listens"
    2010-09-10 07:54 AM
    Mytones in cydia

edit: read it better hmm idk i thought it said ringtones for some reason
    2010-09-10 08:02 AM
    download unlimtones from cydia open the app it allows you to download ringtones. how ever theres a section called make ringtone open this and it will open your iphone music folder make your ringtone once done go back to main screen then click on manage ringtones. this will open all the songs you have as a ringtone. then click on one of them you will then be given some options and one of them is set as sms tone happy days :-).
    2010-09-10 10:40 AM
    Tonefx is great, just convert mp3 to aif or caf and away you go i love it. In cydia now.Smuj.
    2010-09-12 05:41 PM
    Does these app allow for you to create tones for SMS alert not ringtones for voice calls?
    "Knowledge Speaks But Wisdom Listens"
    2010-09-13 03:33 PM
    Both, tonefx on iphone and toneFXcreator on desktop,create them on desktop with creator and inject to handset , or convert mp3s or sounds useing a coverter and manually insert, i love it, used it for a long time.Smuj.
    2010-09-13 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD