Morning Chaps,
    After taking advice from the people who were kind enough to 'Hold my hand' whilst I was getting used to my Jb,
    I read many of the 'advice' and 'what to do' with my new Jb, and now a tad more confident.

What I can't find are 'Screenshots' for Cydia apps, for example,
    I'd like to see a 'picture' of GD7s Blackrain keyboard and others, in other words I want to see what the apps I might install on my PC, BEFORE I actually install them on my phone.
    I'd like to change the look of the numbers on my phone keypad.

ANY suggestions?

Finally, (for today) The amalgamation of 'Cydia' and 'Rock'
    I now have 'Rock' on my phone, Do I need it? OR can I get 'Rock apps' via cydia? for example I noticed that I cannot get 'Cycorder' via 'Cydia' but I can via 'Rock'
    I installed 'cycorder' via 'Rock' and suddenly ALL my apps changed from logos to 'Text' (OH Noooooo) what have I done?
    I want my Logos back.

So chaps I leave this one here, any advice will be welcome, especially regarding Where can I find 'Screenshots/pictures' of cydia apps.

Thanks
    Ps: I hope this problem is posted in the correct forum.
    2010-09-14 09:26 AM
    When u click a theme and the next page opens. Wait, it can take a minute or so for it to fully load. Then scroll down and if there isn't an option to click screenshots which there is on a few themes/apps, then click "more info" and screenshots are in there. Hope this helps.
    2010-09-14 11:01 PM
    When u click a theme and the next page opens. Wait, it can take a minute or so for it to fully load. Then scroll down and if there isn't an option to click screenshots which there is on a few themes/apps, then click "more info" and screenshots are in there. Hope this helps.
    Hi Sailor-Girl,
    Thanks for your reply, I have tried that but no luck, I assume that you mean cydia apps on 'ModMyi'.
    I have tried to see what an app looks like on the cydia home page, but no luck again, I would have thought that a person would like to see what the app looks like and how it will change the appearance of his/her iphone prior to installing the app.
    Regards
    Ps: Nice pic
    2010-09-15 12:00 PM
    No, look for apps in cydia on your phone. Then u can do what I previously stated. I've never looked in modmyi for apps as there are many other repos with decent apps and mmi does not show all apps only cydia does. Pm if u need more help. Oh and thanks for the comment. My pic is one of my not great ones. I shall put a new one in just for u. Lol. X
    2010-09-15 05:46 PM
    Hello Sailor-girl,
    Thanks very much for your continued advice and assistance, I'll do as you suggest.

Ps: Is that pic really of you?, I somehow don't think so! You can't possibly be knowledgeable and dangerously attractive.
    2010-09-15 07:44 PM
    Hello Sailor-girl,
    Thanks very much for your continued advice and assistance, I'll do as you suggest.

Ps: Is that pic really of you?, I somehow don't think so! You can't possibly be knowledgeable and dangerously attractive.
    Here's a pic just for u Hun. X
    Attached Thumbnails Where can I find Cydia app screenshots-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-09-16 02:44 AM
    and another. ; )
    Attached Thumbnails Where can I find Cydia app screenshots-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-09-16 02:45 AM
    I'm in love
    2010-09-16 03:56 AM
    Me toooooo!!!!
    2010-09-16 04:04 AM
    She's a hottie huh......................
    2010-09-16 04:38 AM
    Darn good looking community we have here.
    2010-09-16 05:21 AM
    OI, Grrrrr,, Broomhead/blkcadi/Zwayne,
    How dare you comment on 'Sailor-girl' those pics were for me, (says he through nashing teeth)
    What would an American know about treating a Lady! Now WE British Gentlemen are a different cup-of-tea.

Sailor-girl, IF you ever want a bit of pampering hop over the pond and I'll you my app.Lol
    2010-09-16 08:21 AM
    I'm English thru and thru. Lol. Love a bit fun with the boys to if u know what I mean........
    2010-09-16 03:50 PM
    Don't suppose any of u guys have callTell installed? I have it and can't get it working.
    2010-09-16 03:51 PM
    Lol nice to have a sxc girl on the forums ;p

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2010-09-16 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD