hey I just got the new update on cydia for bigboss activator for my iphone4 and it puts me into an endless reboot safe mode. has anyone had this issue? I say this is causing the problem cause I removed it(last thing I changed before the issue started) and the issue stopped.

I'm running 4.0.1 with jailbreakme
    2010-09-18 11:15 AM
    I have installed it as well and have had no issues yet.....I am using an iPhone 4 running 4.0.1
    2010-09-18 12:03 PM
    I'm running iPhone 4 4.0.1 and the new activator actually improved my battery life =D

Do u have activator disabled in sbsettings? That could be causing the problem
    2010-09-18 03:45 PM
    no it wasn't disabled In sbs settings. is there any other apps or mods that interact with the activator? maybe there is something else that causes the crash/reboot loop. I forgot to mention that I have to tuen my phone off for work quiet often an it does crash and i have to reboot almost everytime. it's. not a loop of crash/reboot that i started gettin after updating. I guess I can try the update again see if it happens again.

thanks for the replies
    2010-09-18 08:42 PM
    I had some troubles with activator which appeared to be cause by conflicting gesture settings. Make sure that gestures for opening sbsettings or other programs are each different.
    2010-09-19 02:13 PM
    ok got it reinstalled and working fine but there is no sbssettings opt only single toggles. an my sbssettings are not showing up when you Slide your finger across the status bar was working before I uninstalled the activator. I have tried uninstalling both and reinstalling them but no luck yet.
    2010-09-19 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD