I'm looking for a way to access my iPhone's GUI wirelessly, via my Mac.

I remember reading somewhere that it was possible to send text messages from your phone via your computer.

I often take notes in class on my laptop. If I could read/send texts from it without having to worry about my professors getting annoyed that I keep taking out my phone, then that'd be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!
    It's only impossible if you quit.
    2010-09-22 07:53 PM
    Yea there are apps that do this I can't remember what they are though, VLC maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2010-09-22 08:25 PM
    ^ lol.... VLC is a media player. there is a bit of software for windows called PC Suite for iphone. w w w.pandaapp.c o m (without the spaces obviously. this allows you to send text messages, along with other things. hope this helps mate
    2010-09-22 09:14 PM
    Veency
    2010-09-22 09:15 PM
    veency is a vnc client isnt it? you can text with that, but it is alot easier with pc suite. trust me. if you havent use it, go grab it! its an awesome piece of software! it even has a cydia pc client, which allows you to install jb'd apps straight from cydia

haha ive just re-read the OP, dont think they do pc suite for mac damn it. didnt realsie u had a mac, must have skipped that when i read it for some reason :S how strange!
    Last edited by ukhellfire; 2010-09-22 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-22 09:20 PM
    Lol I think it's called VNC not VLC
    2010-09-22 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD