Ok so I wanted to rate an app earlier, and coming to think about it I havnt rated one since 4.1 so it could be to do with that, anyway it wouldnt let me. It kept coming up with this popup (see pic) anyone else having this problem??

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2010-09-23 08:18 PM
    Lol forgot the pic

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails AppStore rating FailZz-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2010-09-23 08:19 PM
    I complained about this on another idevice site and a few others chimed in and said it's happened to them as well.

I have even tried to come back at a later date and try posting it again and it wouldn't work. This however has only happened when I do it from the phone though.

An odd problem for sure. Also since 4.1 would be the "unable to purchase" pop up but it purchases and loads the app just fine. Just screwy non harmful glitches but they are annoying.
    2010-09-24 04:29 PM
    Thanks for replying, after inposted this I tried commenting on almost all apps I own (1000+) and none worked, went to pc and the first one worked
    No trouble, I think it's in 4.1
    And yes I've also had that unable to purchase pop up aswell, weird
    2010-09-24 04:36 PM
    Thanks for replying, after inposted this I tried commenting on almost all apps I own (1000+) and none worked, went to pc and the first one worked
    No trouble, I think it's in 4.1
    And yes I've also had that unable to purchase pop up aswell, weird
    I actually had the issue of "null explanation" happening well before 4.1 but the "unable to purchase" happened only after 4.1...

Yes, stick to doing them on your computer....
    2010-09-24 05:50 PM
    I always got this, I just review applications on my Mac now.
    2010-09-24 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD