A few months ago I purchased an iPhone 3G and I jailbroke it it was great now I have an iPhone 4 with 4.1 firmware and no sighn of a jailbreak WTF is going on. Htc Windows mobile. And Sony Ericsson both have adobe flash but apple won't allow it. WTF but yet iPhone is still the coustomers no 1 choice is sales. I think if I had another choice i would have deffo took the Htc for obvious reasons (loool) apple is **** and so is the iPhone. Oway peeps The true coloures
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-09-24 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Language
    2010-09-24 04:17 AM
    Spell Check!!!
    2010-09-24 04:22 AM
    The iPhone nice IMO. Its not perfect and neither are those phones. I understand why jobs hates flash and so do many others but we just have to deal with it. Yeah those other phones have this and that but the iPhone is still a awesome phone.

And maybe you should learn to be patient. These people put alot of hard work into these jailbreaks and some of you just complain that there is no jailbreak

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Was my post helpful?
    Click the "Thanks" button.
    2010-09-24 04:23 AM
    Lol not a good thing to say on a iPhone fan site..get ready for the flames..
    1) flash is not what makes a phone the #1 choice. It's sucks that the iPhone doesn't have it, but it's not the reason why most ppl buy phones

2) jailbreak is on the way. If u can't wait, jailbreak it urself or get another iPhone

3) u just said u had an iPhone 3G and it was great, then u said iPhone is sh*t.

4) I like the new htc phone better too, but Its the apps and support that keep me with the iphone
    2010-09-24 04:27 AM
    Then sell your iP4 and buy another phone

The iPhone isn't for everybody, and the HTC phones (of all sorts) are not for everybody either. But this is indeed an "I love the iPhone" type site so most of us like the iPhone, haha. So I guess we could all sit here and tell you why we love our iPhones and you can tell us that you hate that it doesn't support flash, but in the end it isn't the flash support that makes us love the iPhone. If that's the only reason you love the HTC, then by all means switch.
    2010-09-24 05:08 AM
    Why didn't you by an HTC then? Idiot

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2010-09-24 06:24 PM
    A jailbroken iPhone 3G with more than a couple mobile substrate apps is almost unusable because it runs out of RAM. The fact that you say you loved your jailbroken iPhone 3G undermines your credibility in my eyes... lol... go buy an HTC and FLASH away your battery.
    2010-09-24 06:35 PM
    I would imagine if the iPhone 3G was great then an iPhone 4 is greater, IMO. The JB isn't what makes a phone great, it just makes the phone better. It's still great on its own. I love my iP4 so much I'm happy to wait for a JB.

Just think this, if you think you'd be happier with a stock HTC, if you gave the iP4 a chance without a JB temporarily then you'd see it's a very good phone. A JB would never happen on an HTC, but a JB will happen on the iP4 eventually...so you know what I'm saying.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-09-24 at 06:43 PM.
    2010-09-24 06:41 PM
    A few months ago I purchased an iPhone 3G and I jailbroke it it was great now I have an iPhone 4 with 4.1 firmware and no sighn of a jailbreak WTF is going on. Htc Windows mobile. And Sony Ericsson both have adobe flash but apple won't allow it. WTF but yet iPhone is still the coustomers no 1 choice is sales. I think if I had another choice i would have deffo took the Htc for obvious reasons (loool) apple is **** and so is the iPhone. Oway peeps The true coloures
    aww stop being a lil B#$%@ and cryin like a lil fu$%*ng fagg*! ppl like yu piss me the $%&* off.. want a jailbreak? ask yur mom.
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]
    2010-09-24 06:47 PM
    If you don't like it then either take it back or sell it and buy some other phone you think meets your expectations, it's not rocket science. The jailbreak is in the pipeline, it's not that difficult to be patient and wait a bit longer, some people have been waiting since 4.0.2.
    I have Kleptomania, when it gets bad I take something for it...
    2010-09-24 07:41 PM
    Wow. What a bad attitude. I'm kinda new to iPhones and it's the best experience I've ever had (and I'm counting having one replaced already). I looked at the htc evo and compared to the iPhone and man am I glad I got a new 3GS.

I haven't even jb'd yet (when one is available I will) and the fact that one of greatest tech minds is backing his product-made it easy for me to choose an iPhone.

Like others said--this phone isn't for everyone. If you think it's sh*t, then please stop clogging boards with stupid posts and please leave.
    2010-09-24 09:40 PM
    A jailbroken iPhone 3G with more than a couple mobile substrate apps is almost unusable because it runs out of RAM. The fact that you say you loved your jailbroken iPhone 3G undermines your credibility in my eyes... lol... go buy an HTC and FLASH away your battery.
    I remember when I finally made the jump from 3G to 3GS, it was night and day! I honestly don't see how one could love a JB'd 3G over a stock iPhone 4 (unless you basically live off of mywi).

Regardless, either sell your phone as Annie mentioned or just be patient, the jb will be out soon enough.
    2010-09-24 09:43 PM
    the flash is how most phones get viruses that's why apple doesn't have that garbage on the iPhone. if u want viruses killing ur phone go ahead and buy a piece of **** if not quit complaining about what u paid for.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ PReCioSa Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    2010-09-24 10:09 PM
    can't wait, jailbreak it urself [/QUOTE] how can I jailbreak it myself

Ur a pussy haha don't slag my I off lmao all I wanted was a bit of info on the device I just bout it really is a great bit ov kit but the Jb just seems to be takin forever

If you don't like it then either take it back or sell it and buy some other phone you think meets your expectations, it's not rocket science. The jailbreak is in the pipeline, it's not that difficult to be patient and wait a bit longer, some people have been waiting since 4.0.2.
    . Ye I'm 1 of them ppl lol

. Ye I'm 1 of them ppl lol
    Last edited by Vinnyvinsta; 2010-09-26 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-26 06:23 PM
    the jailbreak is out.... why don't read up cause I don't jailbreak anymore. it just lags ur phone after awhile and makes it buggie. my iPhone 4 will be factory unlocked anyway.

2010-09-26 06:29 PM
    Here is why we (the consumers) and Apple don't want Flash on the iPhone. http://applehack23.blogspot.com/2010...-not-want.html
    2010-09-26 11:41 PM
    and that's my point exactly if iPhone were to have flash installed we would have more chance of getting viruses from none sense popups.

2010-09-26 11:50 PM
    You people know nothing! If you don't know the correct answer, then don't post. There are no viruses for iPhone. Even if there was, it would only be for Jailbroken iPhones. The iPhone CANNOT get viruses because it is a closed operating system. And Flash has nothing to do with getting viruses. The only way that you could get a virus on the iPhone, is if someone created one, which they haven't yet, and you were on a firmware version below 4.0.2 with the Safari PDF exploit unpatched. The iPhone runs security checks, the applications and processes must be signed, or authorized by Apple before they can run. Forging Apple's electronic signature or authorization certificate is illegal and prosecutable as well.
    2010-09-26 11:59 PM
    You people know nothing! If you don't know the correct answer, then don't post. There are no viruses for iPhone. Even if there was, it would only be for Jailbroken iPhones. The iPhone CANNOT get viruses because it is a closed operating system. And Flash has nothing to do with getting viruses. The only way that you could get a virus on the iPhone, is if someone created one, which they haven't yet, and you were on a firmware version below 4.0.2 with the Safari PDF exploit unpatched. The iPhone runs security checks, the applications and processes must be signed, or authorized by Apple before they can run. Forging Apple's electronic signature or authorization certificate is illegal and prosecutable as well.
    and you know this because????
    I don't think u know WTF ur talking about I have had 3 phones all different phones with flash ******** get viruses so ur the one who doesn't no WTF ur talking about. n doubt it's ever happen to u.
    2010-09-27 12:14 AM
    Just because they got viruses doesn't mean it was because of Flash. You're the one who doesn't know what they're talking about. For starters, look at the way you type. You are giving people the impression that you are an 11 year old child. Talk like a human.
    2010-09-27 12:16 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD