I tried on 2 iphone 4 4.1 latest version

Pop ur sim in old sony erriscion phone or any nokia phone which will let you edit your My number.

seems like iphone 4 wont let you edit that number its usually small process setting >> general >> phone >> My number is its showing blank no number you need to put the number there.

In my case i put my sim in an old iphone 3g and it let me edit the number i knw u can edit this number in any phone which allows you once that is done put ur real number there with ur country code and every thing full number.

then save it and pop the sim back in ur iphone 4 nw you should be able to see ur number in setting >> general >> phone >> My number simply enable the facetime from ur iphone setting it will say carrier may charge you for the sms being sent blah blah blah ok it it should be working with an hour..

sorry for the spells

and if you have installed MiTime thru cydia you need to remove it in order to make this work.

Thanks share it with other ppl but dont forget to give credits. chears..
    Last edited by ahsin143; 2010-10-14 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-14 05:34 AM
    Does this really work?
    2010-10-14 07:10 AM
    Yes it does i tried it on 6 iphone 4's so far
    2010-10-16 03:28 AM

Pop ur sim in old sony erriscion phone or any nokia phone which will let you edit your My number.

seems like iphone 4 wont let you edit that number its usually small process setting >> general >> phone >> My number is its showing blank no number you need to put the number there.

In my case i put my sim in an old iphone 3g and it let me edit the number i knw u can edit this number in any phone which allows you once that is done put ur real number there with ur country code and every thing full number.

then save it and pop the sim back in ur iphone 4 nw you should be able to see ur number in setting >> general >> phone >> My number simply enable the facetime from ur iphone setting it will say carrier may charge you for the sms being sent blah blah blah ok it it should be working with an hour..

sorry for the spells

and if you have installed MiTime thru cydia you need to remove it in order to make this work.

So if i lived in the US what would i put my number as: 1########## or would i do +1######### or +001##########
    2010-10-18 02:08 AM
    +1 and yourr number
    2010-10-18 02:19 AM
    Hi! Buddy!!!
    The problem with me is that my number shows up just fine in the settings and still CANNOT get out of the "waiting for activation" message....have tried EVERYTHING AVAILABLE on the net....NOTHING works.....PLEASE HELP!!!
    Cheers,

sorry for the spells

2010-12-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD