well, i was looking thru sbsettings options for getting it onscreen. such as options beyond just "swipe across the status bar" to get the drop down menu.
    I made a different selection, de-selected the swipe from left default and exited sbsettings. Here is where things get "bad". Regardless of what i try, i cant get the app to reveal itself now via what i thought was the selection i had made.
    So i went to cydia, removed sbsettings and the sbsettingstoggles that download with it and then rebooted my phone. Upon phone coming back up, i reinstalled sbsettings only to find that it seems to be holding onto the parameters i had selected prior.

So the question is this. How do i go about "resetting" the sbsettings options back to default so that i can get it to show itself again?

thanks
    tom
    2010-10-16 06:10 PM
    If u have downloaded activator u can restore it to default or select another method to activate sbsettings. Once u dl activator u find it in regular settings.
    2010-10-16 06:39 PM
    If u have downloaded activator u can restore it to default or select another method to activate sbsettings. Once u dl activator u find it in regular settings.
    thank you my friend!! that worked like a charm.
    i had completely forgotten about that.
    much thanks!!
    2010-10-16 06:58 PM
    thank you my friend!! that worked like a charm.
    i had completely forgotten about that.
    much thanks!!
    Your very welcome. 
    2010-10-16 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD