User Tag List

Two days ago, I jailbroke and unlocked my phone to use with Tmobile. I have a few issues I really need help with. Yes Im slightly stupid. My phone goes into safe mode anytime I open a new app. If I go from texting to calling...safe mode...facebook to texting...safe mode. I need help!! I have read everywhere it has something to do with an app you downloaded through cydia but I only jailbroke and unlocked, so what is there to remove. PLEASE HELP!
    2010-10-23 04:30 PM
    Restore and jailbreak again or use a different jailbreak. Your current safe mode problem is not normal on a newly jailbroken device without any third party apps installed.
    2010-10-23 10:08 PM
    Not sure, if I restore, wont it update to 4.1???
    2010-10-26 07:46 PM
    It has to do with one of the mobile substrate apps you have installed that's not compatible. Open SB Settings.. go to more... go down to Mobile Substrate Addons. Turn them off one by one and test which one is the problem.. then uninstall that app from Cydia.
    2010-10-26 08:27 PM
    okay..so I just made an uh oh. i restored my phone...tried to rejailbreak and now cydia keeps giving me error: Refreshing Data Method Http has died unexpectedly! Sub-process http received signal 5. It says I need there are essential upgrades, but when i try to upgrade it freezed. And when i try to install ultrasn0w it says note: The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed. HELP!!
    2010-10-27 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD