For the past two days I have been having three odd warnings pop up on my phone for no apparent reason. Not connected to anything, by any means. Not even blue tooth. I was out in the middle of nowhere with no signal whatsover. They just pop up until they are dismissed. Sometimes a couple of minutes between, sometimes it pops up over and over until i shut my phone off. I am on 4.1, 3GS and not jailbroken. I was w/4.0.1, then restored, updated and Jailbroke w/limera1n, but still had the same problem.
    It is really starting to piss me off!!
    Attached Thumbnails Wierd Warning Messages: HELP!!!-getattachment.jpg   Wierd Warning Messages: HELP!!!-getattachment2.jpg   Wierd Warning Messages: HELP!!!-getattachment3.jpg  
    2010-10-25 07:28 PM
    I see this a lot when people use cheap chargers with bad voltage regulators that fail and short out the charging circuit or use a charger that's designed for an iPod and not for an iPhone which uses a lower voltage to charge.
    2010-10-25 08:10 PM
    Soooo, what would cause it to start all by itself? I am using the factory pieces for the phone, both in the car and at home. And I have been using the iHome station for the past two years. Like I said before, when it started it was not connected to anything and it also had no signal. No wifi, no 3g, no edge. I was at a friends house who lives in the boonies, and it just started to flash in my pocket. I thoght I got a text which is impossible at his place. and it kept going on and off until I shut it off.
    2010-10-25 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD