i backed up my contacts using winscp. but after i restored my phone and re-jb'd it, i ssh into the phone to restore my contacts. but i drag n drop it n it asks if override. i click yes and respring and reboot my phone but my contacts is not loaded. can anybody help?
    2010-10-27 05:38 PM
    I thought I was F$#%@! too when i first did it... but all you have to do is sync it with Itunes.. and waa laa... it'll appear...
    2010-10-27 08:40 PM
    I thought I was F$#%@! too when i first did it... but all you have to do is sync it with Itunes.. and waa laa... it'll appear...
    i cant. i downgraded from 4.1 back to 3.1.3 but before i did that i took precaution and backed up in ssh just in case. after downgrading, i loaded my backups but ALL of my settings, photos, contacts, etc did not load. so i tried it again and again to no veil. so i tried to ssh with the backup i made in winscp to restore everything, but it doesnt load my backups. all i could do was load my pictures.
    2010-10-28 03:20 AM
    I restored my contacts from the back up i took with the help of winscp.But after restoring all my old contacts are there but i m not able to save new contacts..!!
    i go to create new contact..i type in the name..and save..but it doesn't save..????
    help plzz...!!!
    2010-10-28 05:48 PM
    I restored my contacts from the back up i took with the help of winscp.But after restoring all my old contacts are there but i m not able to save new contacts..!!
    i go to create new contact..i type in the name..and save..but it doesn't save..????
    help plzz...!!!
    You need to change the ownership and permissions on the files and folder so they're correct.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.
    2010-10-29 04:46 PM
    You need to change the ownership and permissions on the files and folder so they're correct.
    Where do I learn how to do this?
    2010-11-05 06:08 PM
    Where do I learn how to do this?
    You search google on how to do it and you look on the phone before changing anything, what they're supposed to be.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.
    2010-11-06 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD