hey guys, today I just installed iconoclasm on my iphone 3gs running 3.1.3. After installing it in cydia it prompted me to restart springboard. so i pressed "restart springboard". and then it somehow screwed up so i held both the home and power button until the screen flashed off. then i turned on the phone. but for some reason, the small "circle/spinning lines" you get when your iphone is about to enter safe mode appears on top of the apple logo, then after like a few minutes the spinning circle would freeze. Then the iphone would shut off, only to turn on about half a minute later, and the whole process starts again .

anyway to fix this? I really don't want to restore... I have really important data on the iphone...texts, pictures...

bump...? what can i do.. I don't want to restore I didnt back up any data.. D;
    Last edited by L1M1T3DSA9ER; 2010-10-30 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 02:38 AM
    For 3.1.3, you should only install the iconociasm for classic 3, it will work.
    2010-10-30 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD