User Tag List

Maybe in the wrong forum so Sorry if i am posting this in the wrong area.

Here is my question for the Moderators, I have subscribed to a few threads and marked them for instant notification if any replies are made.

But there have been lots of replies but i do not get any emails or notifications.

Am i doing somthing wrong or is it the forums?

let me know

Thanks.

P.S. i will also subscribe to this thread also.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button
    2010-10-31 06:40 AM
    Sometimes when there are more than 1 response to a thread, you won't get a notification for all of them and maybe just get 1 or 2 unless the responses are a larger amount of time apart. Sometimes it doesn't work that way and you'll get many notifications of the responses. I don't always get all the responses to a thread I'm subscribed to, but I will get at least one or two with new responses so that I go see the thread, I will see the new posts. Can be annoying i suppose :/
    2010-10-31 07:08 AM
    You know what I just figured it out, I registered with ModMyi on an email address that No longer exists.

My bad I have just updated my email address

Also can I have notification sent to my mobile as well as my email like a text message, because you know that push email does not work so well when not on wifi but text messages do work great

Let me know
    2010-10-31 07:22 AM
    sorry u cant send thru text messages
    2010-10-31 11:43 AM
    Battlecrushr, is there any way to stop the annoying popup modmyi sends whenever I open it in safari? It says something like "mmi has an iPhone app" and then has a link to appstore.. It's pretty annoying being as I have the god damn app!!
    Also, would it be possible for the link that comes with a notification email to take you to the modmyi app instead of safari?

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2010-10-31 04:47 PM
    you could use adblock for that..

and for the link to the app for now i think no
    2010-10-31 07:55 PM
    Thanks adblock worked a treat! And I didn't think it would be possible, thanks anyway
    2010-10-31 11:23 PM
    Thanks adblock worked a treat! And I didn't think it would be possible, thanks anyway
    Hey buddy, I've been looking all over for AdBlock and I can't find it in Cydia or anywhere, did you get it from Cydia or did you find a .deb somewhere? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, turns out I'm blind or something but the app doesn't open for me (i4 on 4.1), it just closes instantly. Is it not updated for 4.1, but does it block ads anyway? (since you said it stopped the msg about Modmyi having an app).

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    2010-11-01 06:37 PM
    Err i got the deb from somewhere on internet and no it doesn't block ads in bitesms anyway
    2010-11-01 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD