I am sorry if this is the wrong section to post, but i feel that this is the most relevant one ..

I backedup my cydia apps using pkgbackup before restoring..

But after restoring and installing pkgbackup, it tells me that it requires an active connection to work ?! I already have a 3G and Wifi connection ..

Any help would be appreciated

iPhone iOS 4.1 , iphone 4
    Last edited by Crimsonvaken; 2010-10-31 at 12:46 PM.
    2010-10-31 12:29 PM
    My friend had the same problem, Get the "Paid" version and it will work fine, that what I told my friend, he got it, now it works just fine )
    2010-11-01 12:05 AM
    My friend had the same problem, Get the "Paid" version and it will work fine, that what I told my friend, he got it, now it works just fine )
    Aww.. it nrequires a paid version for it to work ?
    2010-11-01 02:19 PM
    Well, as i said he had the cracked version, and he had the same problem as you, he then got the paid version and all is working fine, i have been using PKG for a while now and no problems at all (I have the "paid" version)bro, its only a few bucks, and you wont have any problem.
    2010-11-01 02:24 PM
    Well, as i said he had the cracked version, and he had the same problem as you, he then got the paid version and all is working fine, i have been using PKG for a while now and no problems at all (I have the "paid" version)bro, its only a few bucks, and you wont have any problem.
    Oh i see.. okay then

Anyway, do you know how to rectify the issue of SSHing SMSes ? I managed to SSh my SMS.db file, but once i delete something, it will reappear once I close the message app. Thx in advance
    2010-11-01 02:37 PM
    It is a little late for the original poster but next time use 'cyBackup" from "cytec.us" repo.
    Free and better than pkgbackup.
    2010-11-01 02:46 PM
    It is a little late for the original poster but next time use 'cyBackup" from "cytec.us" repo.
    Free and better than pkgbackup.
    Oh i will try that the next time i restore . Thx for the info ~
    2010-11-01 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD