User Tag List

PLEASE READ BEFORE REMOVING

OK people i know you are probably going to bash me for this but this is important. i am looking for an iPhone app that will send mutable sms at 1 time.

You may call it an SMS bomber, that supports short sms codes.

The reason being i am looking for this app is this.

i live in Houston TX and Hot 95.7 radio is having a contest twice a day to win a chance to meet Justin Bieber and play xbox with him before the show.

I have already purchased a VIP Ticket for my 10 yr old daughter so she gets a chance to go to the Sound Check Party, Has a great floor seat and they sent her a whole bunch of Justin Bieber stuff.

But she really want to meet him and the concert is on the 6th and the radio contest is be the 10,000 (Texter Ten Thousand) twice a day when they tell you to start texting.

me and my wife have been trying since the past week to try and win her this Backstage pass.

SO does anyone know of an app to send multiple sms at one time?

Like i said an SMS Bomb but not for spamming purposes for the radio contest only.

please help
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button
    2010-11-04 03:59 AM
    There is nothing like that to my knowledge i looked around to see if i could find something to help you out but no luck. Good luck tryign to win tickets
    2010-11-04 07:16 AM
    There is nothing like that to my knowledge i looked around to see if i could find something to help you out but no luck. Good luck tryign to win tickets
    thanks i appriciate it,

Here this is how close i got, and this was just from my phone we were also texting on my wife's phone and my son's

.................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button
    2010-11-04 08:14 AM
    You do know that you can Start typing your next message while sending a message right? Just repeat the process, type xbox send xbox send xbox send,
    Generally speaking servers on there side have a delayed response so if you keep sending it 1 might work, I just hope you have unlimited texting

If I helped please thank me on site
    2010-11-04 08:28 AM
    SOLUTION
    so I just tested a new solution that Works

Simply create a contact with home, cell, mobile, fax...... All the number that your trying to text, I was able to use biteSMS and text the same thing to the same number like 5 times with one message, try it out with the iPhone app, sry I can't as I have Group MMS on

See pic

If this helped please thank me on site
    Attached Thumbnails multiple SMS at  one time?-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-04 08:36 AM
    SOLUTION
    so I just tested a new solution that Works

Simply create a contact with home, cell, mobile, fax...... All the number that your trying to text, I was able to use biteSMS and text the same thing to the same number like 5 times with one message, try it out with the iPhone app, sry I can't as I have Group MMS on

See pic

If this helped please thank me on site
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! shanejoe what an idea, i would have never though of that thanks allot, great great idea, i could install group SMS and put 95.7 & 95.7-1 and 95.7-2 and so on in my phone book set up a group and sms all of them at the same time sending like 10 or 20 sms at once

thanks a whole lot great idea.......
    2010-11-04 06:12 PM
    Sure no prob please thank me on site
    2010-11-04 11:21 PM
    did already 3 times
    2010-11-04 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD