User Tag List

So, after downloading Iconoclasm cracked on Cydia today, my phone froze on me. After I reset the phone, it will not boot past the apple logo. Every once in awhile, I'll see the spinning gears, but that's it. I'm running 3.1.3, Spirit Jailbroken. Help?
    2010-11-08 06:52 PM
    does he/she (what do you call it?) still do it ??
    Mine had it too, I powered off with Home/Power a couple of times, and after 30min suddenly appeared again.... I also thought I had a BFP....
    2010-11-08 08:01 PM
    So, after downloading Iconoclasm cracked on Cydia today, my phone froze on me. After I reset the phone, it will not boot past the apple logo. Every once in awhile, I'll see the spinning gears, but that's it. I'm running 3.1.3, Spirit Jailbroken. Help?
    Yeah, cracked programs aren't welcome here... and I'm sure this is one reason why.

So you did just a hard reset then? You may have to restore your phone.
    2010-11-08 09:12 PM
    Ahhhh, well I apologize about the cracked program...*blush*. However, I left it on the Apple logo screen and it continually just tried to boot up, over and over again. It took about 60% of my battery, but after a couple of hours(not sure of the exact time, because I was at work), it finally manage to boot up into safe mode. I removed the offending program and everything returned to normal. Sooo glad I don't have to restore and re-jailbreak.....
    2010-11-09 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD