OK people.

I already know about Veency and TightVNC, but the problem is there is very bad lagging, when using tightVNC and Veency.

i guess because it is over wifi.

Also when trying to play a game it does not display currently.

Does anyone know of another way to get this going.

I own a copy of Idemo and have display recorder installed on my iPhone but can't get them to work together, i have contacted the supplier of Idemo over 2 weeks ago and have not gotten an answer back from them yet.

so how can i get my iPhone with 4.1 to display on my Windows 7 Ultimate PC by iPhone USB Cable

let me know

Thanks
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button
    2010-11-09 12:17 PM
    If you already have Display Recorder, then it's easier to accomplish what you wanted to do (get your iphone 4 to display on your pc monitor). The current version, 1.1.3 is the only one that works with 4.1. It has a web feature called "Live View" that you can access from your browser. Not only will it let you view what's currently on your iphone screen (springboard, apps, games, movies, etc), you can also remote control your phone from your browser in Live View. I had no need for iDemo after this Display Recorder upgrade. Video quality and speed during Live View is decent enough for my purpose, however recording is excellent if adjusted in settings.
    2011-02-06 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD