I know no one probably wants to read another one of these threads but, this battery is pissing me off.
    Alright so, I have to keep my phone in airplane mode constantly because I can't unlock it yet. That being said my battery still drains like bat **** crazy whenever I do anything on my phone. I drove to work today for about 20 minutes listening to music on the way, battery dropped 10. Put the phone down and left it in my pocket. Took it out about ten minutes later, another 3 percent gone. Looked at an email for 10 minutes with no music playing and another 10 percent is gone. As I was writing this just now another 2 percent depleted. Any help?

I have an iPhone 3GS by the way. It's jailbroken on 4.1 but old baseband so I can't unlock, hence why the phone is off.

Thanks in advance.
    2010-11-10 03:57 PM
    when you updated to 4.1 did you restore from backup or setup as new when the restore was complete, if you restored from backup then that is probably what is wrong with the battery, it is always recommended to setup as new
    2010-11-10 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD