User Tag List

hey i just re-jailbroke my iphone 4 and downloaded a ton of app and mods and such to it for customization, and now my ringtone is a video of "low" by flo rida. ive uninstalled all the ringtones i downloaded from cydia and any apps that were sorta sketchy, but its still there. i turned off all my winterboard themes and stuff and it just wont go away, is this a virus???

Really no one can help me out?
    Last edited by lacrossefire9; 2011-04-11 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-11 01:25 AM
    Did you make that your default video ringtones through vWallpaper?? or how did you make that your default ringtone??
    2011-04-11 02:10 AM
    I didn't make it my ringtone at all, it just showed up oneday. I don't have vWallpaper Installed on my phone so it can't be that.
    2011-04-11 02:15 AM
    mmm... thats weird man, try to ssh into your phone. Go to /Library/Ringtones and check to see, it might be there... but what happens whenever you try and change your default ringtone to one of the stock ones??
    2011-04-11 02:23 AM
    You should install MiVTones which enables video ringtones for your phone. Set it to some type of video ringtone and then disable it. I bet that would switch it back to regular ringtones. That's a funny glitch btw. I wonder if someone was just messing with you
    2011-04-11 10:14 AM