User Tag List

So I recently updated to 4.3.3 from 4.2.1. I used aptbackup to backup all my Cydia apps but when I was going to restore my apps I accidentally pressed the backup button, is there anyway to get the old backup back? Thanks
    Last edited by litcher; 2011-05-11 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-11 10:17 PM
    You could restore and rejb, restore from backup and use pkgbackup again.

When you restore from backup, just make sure you select the backup prior to this current one that iTunes will create when restoring.

Edit: or you could try just going to iTunes and right-click device and select restore from backup. I think that works without having to do a complete restore.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2011-05-11 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-11 10:24 PM
    You could restore and rejb, restore from backup and use pkgbackup again.

When you restore from backup, just make sure you select the backup prior to this current one that iTunes will create when restoring.
    i tried restoring and rejailbreaking twice. I will see if the earlier backup will work.

ok so it did work fine thanks for the tip but aptbackup earased all of my native iphone apps? except the cydia ones
    Last edited by litcher; 2011-05-12 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-12 12:09 AM
    Yeah that's not supposed to happen. I haven't seen that one before...
    2011-05-12 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD