User Tag List

I just came back from a business trip last week, and 3G doesn't work in my apartment. It's been like this for a full week now. Never had this problem before. As soon as I step outside the apartment, I get full bars. Step back in, loose all but one bar, then it goes to Edge mode. Just last week I was getting 4-5 full bars indoors on 3G no problem. I didn't change anything on the phone, other than placing it in and out of airplane mode during travel. I did a network reset on the Iphone 3G just now and it made no difference and still has the same issues. Did a soft restart, and its the same. It's been jail broken and on 3.1.2(7D11) for over a year now with no previous problems. What could have caused this issue to suddenly occur? I went to AT&T and got a new sim card, and it's still the same exact problem. Could someone be running a 3G signal jammer somewhere in the complex? I think the next step is to try a friends iphone in my apartment that's been updated to 4.3 and see if they have the same issues. Any one have any ideas?
    2011-05-12 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD