I'm obsessed with tweaking the iPhone. I'm not really interested in themes because most winterboard themes I'm not really digging (mostly they seem to be dock/icon themes, and I don't really care about those, and the complicated ones are a PITA to set up, don't work with my other mods, etc).

The issue is, browsing through Cydia is somewhat painful. It's a relatively slow app, it's filled to the brim with lockscreen/themes/fonts/ringtones. Also the threads or blogs you find on Google like "top cydia apps" all seem to list the same exact apps.
    2011-05-15 07:39 PM
    If the home page isn't helping then I don't know what will

Honestly I just browse through DreamBoard themes here on MMi. Best app ever for theming and is relatively painless to install.

Selection isn't as broad as WB themes but the quality of themes is definitely better. No DB theme sucks, some are just better than others

But as for anything else like fonts and whatever, it really is a pain to look through. I just go on my laptop for fonts, check out iphoneruler.net and browse the fonts. Then search ones I like in Cydia that I found.

Ringtones I just use UnlimTones. It's probably got any possible ringtone you'd ever want. Download the app in Cydia

I know you didn't ask about apps and stuff but I thought I'd share bc this all cuts down my browsing through Cydia time. And it's satisfying at that (for me at least).

I don't believe there is a top Cydia apps type of list in Cydia and I feel like there won't ever be.
    2011-05-15 08:15 PM
    Even this website is slow in loading the RSS feeds page. I thought there were only 6 dreamboard themes?

What I care more about are TWEAKS. Like activator, Tlert, MultiFl0w, etc. I couldn't care less about ringtones, themes, lockscreens, boot logos, etc.
    2011-05-15 08:37 PM
    No there are a lot of DreamBoard themes.

as far as tweaks, well I can't really tell ya anything that's convenient with searching.
    2011-05-15 08:40 PM
    Hmmm, where do I find them? I did a Google search and looked at Cydia and I found the same 5 or 6 over and over (BoxorHD, N6, Aero, etc)
    2011-05-15 08:42 PM
    Dreamstore

Think the site is down. Just tried it and it's erroring out
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2011-05-15 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-15 08:48 PM
    Ok that would explain it...I tried it, got an error, and was like "where the heck is everyone getting dreamboard themes?"
    2011-05-15 08:56 PM
    The issue is, browsing through Cydia is somewhat painful. It's a relatively slow app, it's filled to the brim with lockscreen/themes/fonts/ringtones. Also the threads or blogs you find on Google like "top cydia apps" all seem to list the same exact apps.
    You know you can filter these out in cydia right? If you don't want themes to show while browsing, hide them. Same with fonts, ringtones, etc.
    2011-05-15 09:03 PM
    No I didn't honestly. How?
    2011-05-15 09:12 PM
    There's an edit button on the sections page. Hit it and turn off anything you don't want to show.
    2011-05-15 09:16 PM
    Thanks a lot. Been using Cydia for so long and didn't even see that.
    2011-05-15 09:17 PM
    No problem. It comes in handy.
    2011-05-15 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD