User Tag List

I attempted to free up some space on the root file system by moving /System/Library/lib to /var/stash/lib and creating a symbolic link back to the original location. It worked fine until I tried rebooting my iPhone. Now when I try to boot in verbose mode, the iPhone gets to the part just before it would normally run fsck on the two partitions, but instead runs through a lot of code too fast to see and then reboots. I'm thinking that if I can access the file system from recovery mode or DFU mode, I can undo the symbolic link and it should boot up fine.

Does anyone know how to access the file system from recovery mode or DFU mode?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2011-05-18 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD