No, qwertyoruiop decided to stop doing iPhone stuff and has taken the repo down and officially killed UISettings.
    There is an alternative called power center from the repo:
    WrightsCS Cydia Repo
    I don't like it as much, but it's what we have now.
    No respring option huh

Edit...never mind =)
    2011-07-09 02:52 PM
    Any way to remove icon labels?

And gridlock needs to be taken off the "compatable" list.
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2011-07-11 at 01:23 AM.
    2011-07-09 09:19 PM
    bingo!!!!!the Ios5???
    2011-07-27 12:15 AM
    WiFiFofum and WifiTrak (Appstore and Cydia) do not work.

EDIT: WifiTrak crashes and WiFiFoFum will not dectect that WiFi is on.
    Last edited by shanel1972; 2011-08-11 at 12:16 AM.
    2011-08-10 11:53 PM
    if this is the official iOS 5.0 beta compatibility list please update the freaking thing...none of these apps even work in the new beta...these are updated for like 3 betas back
    2011-08-15 12:31 AM
    IRealSMS 3.0 has an ios5 compatible beta available.
    2011-09-15 04:27 PM
    MyWi and My3G were updated to support iOS5
    2011-09-18 04:42 PM
    From my knowledge, TetherMe does not work in iOS 5 beta. It requires you to go into its settings when you start using it and PreferenceLoader is not fully compatible with iOS 5 beta. When I activated tethering from the network GUI, it would not transmit a wifi signal to any of my computers.
    2011-09-28 06:13 AM
    From what I found on the GM that works...
    Password Pilot
    Bolt
    Full Charge Alert
    Five Icon Dock
    BytaFont

Since the iPhone backup automatically saves your jailbreak app settings as well. There is no need to go into Preferences to change settings. So PreferenceLoader will be installed, just don't change your settings.

So for instance, Password Pilot already had my Apple ID password loaded, didn't need to enter it again. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by reposed; 2011-10-08 at 07:49 PM.
    2011-10-08 07:33 PM
    This one seems to be more up to date:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...hl=en_US&pli=1
    I don't know how reliable this one is but here:
    iOS 5 Jailbreak Tweak Compatibility List - iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums - iFans

but regardless heres my own list of everything I tested my self:
    Working:

Activator (PreferenceLoader is broken so you have to use the app and it does not have actions for notification center yet but everything else works)
    Anicons
    SBSettings
    BiteSMS (Provided you have the beta, get it by adding this source: test-cydia.bitesms.com )
    Crash Reporter
    Five Icon dock
    GPower Pro
    Grooveshark
    iFile
    iPhoneDelivery (Provided you have the beta, get it by adding this source: iphonedelivery.advinux.com/ios5beta )
    iRetina
    Manual Correct Pro
    My3G
    MyWi
    Pull to refresh for mail
    TweetBotRotator (Get it by adding: repo.ispazio.net)
    SafariUnibar
    Dreamboard- Installed and worked, but I havent really played with it
    PerPageHTML
    LSGestures
    Homescreen Settings
    OpenSSH

Sorta Working:

Barrel- Works, but you cant change which mode you want due to Preference Loader being broken, see link at the bottom
    MultiFl0w- Works for the most part but causes some notificationcenter issues see:
    AppSlide- Installs and doesnt crash but it doesnt actually work
    Quick MP3- Installs, but it has some major keyboard issues, I suggest staying away.
    FBPhotoSave- Rendered pointless, the functionality is now built into the Facebook App
    AndroidLoader-Works, but you cant change settings due to Preference Loader being broken, see link at the bottom
    PhotoAlbums+ -Installs, doesnt crash anything but rendered useless by features already included in iOS 5
    Rich Text For Mail- Rendered Useless in iOS 5
    TwitkaFly- As far as I can tell this works, with the exception of preferenceloader not working, see link at the bottom

Not Working at All

Music Controls Pro- Crashes SB on install
    Apptivator- Crashes SB on install
    StatusTweak- May be compatible itself but it relies on libstatusbar and thats broken so it Crashes SB on install
    Attachment Saver- Will not install
    MailEnhancer- Will not install
    RetinaAppIcons- Will not install
    SafariDownload Manager- Installs but crashes safari when you try and launch it
    DisplayRecoreder- Crashes on install
    Shrink- Crashes SB on install
    Parrallax- Crashes SB on install
    No Docked Icon Lables- Crashes SB on install
    FolderEnhancer- Crashes SB on install
    Gridlock-Crashes SB on install
    Infinidock- Crashes SB on install
    Infinifolders- Crashes SB on install
    Infiniboard- Crashes SB on install
    Iconoclasm- Crashes SB on install
    PKGBackUp- App crashes at launch
    Vibrafications- Crashes SB on install
    YourTube- Relies on Libstatusbar which Crashes SB on install
    Scrollingboard- Crashes SB on install
    Celesete- Relies on Libstatusbar which Crashes SB on install
    Elert- Wont let you install, its been discontinued
    PwnTunes- Wont work unless you manually tell it "needs sync" in code, and even than its buggy
    MultiCleaner- Crashes on Install
    GridTab for Safari- Crashes on Install
    iRemix- Broken

Other notes: Winterboard is a mess, dont even try it until saurik himself says it works.
    This repo has some cool iOS 5 only tweaks, mostly for the notification center. They are beta but pretty cool: cydia.myrepospace.com/ios5beta/
    To change the preferences in tweaks that relied on PreferenceLoader check out these instructions (mixed results): [Tutorial] PreferenceLoader for iOS 5 - iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums - iFans
    For support on the BiteSMS beta look here For support for iPhoneDelivery beta look here
    Otherwise please do not bother developers about iOS 5 support unless they claim their app/tweak has been updated to support iOS 5.

I'll keep adding to this list as I go on, if you have a request I am running the GM so just ask and ill try it for you and tell you if it works.
    Last edited by Frostbite; 2011-10-09 at 10:38 PM.
    2011-10-09 10:00 PM
    Can somebody give the repo for FakeClockUp? People say its working but when I install, it's not, so I thought it may be the repo? If anyone can help, thanks a lot!
    2011-10-10 04:58 AM
    Can somebody give the repo for FakeClockUp? People say its working but when I install, it's not, so I thought it may be the repo? If anyone can help, thanks a lot!
    hitoriblog.com/apt/
    Working fine for me
    Last edited by Simon; 2011-10-10 at 12:36 PM.
    2011-10-10 12:28 PM
    Ok, I tried dreamboard since Winterboard crashes and had an issue with it and bitesms. The bitesms window wouldn't popup right and ended up being under the keyboard making it impossible to press send or anything else. Not sure if that's a dreamboard issue or a bitesms issue, but figured i'd let people know
    2011-10-13 05:08 AM
    does anyone know if its safe to upgrade from a JB ios 4.1 limira1n? (iphone4)
    Last edited by lienlee; 2011-10-13 at 07:43 AM.
    2011-10-13 07:41 AM
    ^ Yes it is.
    2011-10-13 03:09 PM
    PhotoMail works
    AskToSend works
    2011-10-13 07:30 PM
    wheres tha ios 5.0 final release compatibility list?
    2011-11-01 03:35 AM
    wheres tha ios 5.0 final release compatibility list?
    I have such a list, but it would be unethical to post.
    2011-11-02 06:06 AM
    I have the jailbreak iphone 4 but it keeps crashing on me, I got it brand new from online for free, I guess I should it back or try another service provider instead of Metro PCS
    2011-12-30 12:37 AM
    Anybody tried out CalendarPro4? I've been trying to get in touch with the dev but he's MIA.
    No way my forgetful *** would be able to go more than 10 minutes without an auto-silencing phone without getting fired.

If no, anybody have an alternative?
    2011-12-30 06:06 AM
154 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD