User Tag List

I don't know what happened with my phone but it's gone crazy over the last few hours.

I noticed that for some reason, it wasn't vibrating when I was getting a text. Then it started (even though the phone is in the silent position) making a text sound every time I got a text without vibrating. Now, it sometimes makes a sound, but mostly doesn't make any sounds.

I don't get vibrations at all unless I'm getting a call, or when I'm typing on the keyboard or touching icons (I have HapticPro - A REAL PAID VERSION).

The sound comes and goes, and will sometimes make the noises when I'm in either silent or regular sound mode.

Anybody have any idea what the eff is going on?
    2011-07-15 06:52 PM
    Could be a sign of virus attack, have you tried rebooting your iphone ? If a reboots doesn't fix it, you probably need to restore.
    2011-07-15 08:55 PM
    I dunno. Everything works perfectly other than the sound/vibrations on certain things. I would think a virus would be more malicious. If I restore, I'm effed because I can't jailbreak 4.3.4
    2011-07-15 10:23 PM
    If I restore, I'm effed because I can't jailbreak 4.3.4
    If you have saved your shsh blobs for 4.3.3 or any previous firmware then there should be no reason why you cant restore and just
    re-jailbreak
    2011-07-16 04:26 PM
    ^If you restore it now (and I mean very very soon ), 4.3.3 is available. Plus you can use Tiny Umbrella to save the SHSH blobs for the future. Apple is still signing 4.3.3
    2011-07-16 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD