User Tag List

Hi, can anyone help; my 3gs for some reason will not allow me to sync with ITunes, it keeps giving me the same error messages ether; cannot sync to this phone or session timed out. Then, asks if I want to restore from Back-up or set up as new IPhone. Out of desperation, I set up as new and lost all my data and cannot get it back. This phone worked fine for the first few months and then only when it wanted. Please Help, desperate… O, I run windows 7 if it matters.
    2011-07-17 11:15 PM
    Connect your iPhone to iTunes. On the left side of iTunes window, left column, right click with mouse on the iPhone Name, to get the drop down menu. Select "Restore from Back Up", pick the Back Up you want if there are several. That will put most of your data back on the iPhone.
    2011-07-18 01:38 AM
    Session timeout error sounds a bit like it could be hardware related. Try a different cable and/or USB port.
    2011-07-18 02:14 AM
    All I did was use a new IPhone USB connection cable, pluged it in and ITunes did the rest. Apperently, the old cable I was using was not getting a connection, it was pretty beat-up... Thanks---
    2011-07-18 05:53 PM
    That was easy, eh
    2011-07-18 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD