User Tag List

Hey guys, Im new to this website(just created account) since i saw it on google and I was wondering if any of you can help me with an Iphone Issue.
    The Problem:
    I was sick one day and went home from work && my iphone was low on battery so i charged it and layed it under my pillow, I kind of fell asleep for like 3 hours? or so... && when I woke up, my iphone said it needed to be Restored... I had no clue what happen but on the iphone screen (bottom right) it had this (?) icon so I clicked on it. It showed: Unknown: IMEI.. && something else...
    So I plugged my Iphone into the computer (in DFU\Restore Mode) && after it gets done processing all the "updates" at the end it would always say something like this "The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1603)" <---- something like that.

The Iphone has been JailBroken. I really dont wanna take it to the apple store because they told me it may take up to $200 to fix! $200 thats more than my dad makes in 5 days!
    So is there any solution to this?
    Am i missing a software for the update.

Log:
    I already restarted computer (multiply times)
    && Now im just lost.
    ITs my dad's present and You know how difficult it is to break something that came from your "DAD"

PLEASE ANY HELP OUT THERE?

^^Grammar is very horrible in this. Going as fast as i can since im late.
    2011-07-19 08:37 PM
    Do one thing..
    Download f0recast 1.3
    Put phone in dfu mode.
    Run f0recast.
    Copy paste what it shows :-)
    2011-07-19 08:50 PM
    is it virus free?
    2011-07-19 09:02 PM
    Lol.. u r paranoid !!!
    Download from official sites. People do have better jobs then spreading viruses. :-)
    What version is that phone on? Model?
    Provide full details..
    2011-07-19 09:10 PM
    Do you recall what version (firmware) the phone was on? If it was 4.2.1, then you just need to run greenpois0n to get it back to normal. get GP @ Greenpois0n.com
    2011-07-19 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD