I have been receiving a lot of those advertising sms in my iPhone recently. And my iPhone will respring by itself. Whenever there one coming in I will use iBlacklist to block that number. But I was thinking is there anyway to stop all those annoying advertising sms from coming in to my iPhone? Thanks for any kindest advice. Appreciate very much
    2011-08-20 09:36 AM
    Contact service provider .
    2011-08-20 03:21 PM
    Reply with STOP That's what my service provider told me. After a month or two, they're gone.
    2011-08-20 05:47 PM
    If it's always the same number, you can certainly install a blocker app so long as you're jailbroken. I personally use biteSMS and you can block anything you want I believe (though I have never had to)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2011-08-20 09:32 PM
    If it's always the same number, you can certainly install a blocker app so long as you're jailbroken. I personally use biteSMS and you can block anything you want I believe (though I have never had to)
    True.

If it's the same number and STOP doesn't stop it. The cellular company should be notified. They will stop it.
    2011-08-20 09:34 PM
    In fact I have iBlacklist install and using biteSMS but my iPhone always go into safe mode when there is a number which is not in the whitelist and phonebook. Is there anyway to prevent this? Actually I already contact my service provider but they say I must cleear all my outstanding bills before they can do anything. Really is WTF MAN
    2011-08-21 05:07 AM
    Then pay the bills. Duh
    2011-08-21 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD