hi!
    I have around 75 photos in "camera roll" (all made with the iphone) and while I scroll them they dont scroll fluid but jerky.
    anyone else with this problem and maybe with the solution?

does no one else have the problem with the jerking iPhone?
    Last edited by atropos; 2007-10-02 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-01 03:43 PM
    i don't have an answer for you, sorry, maybe someone else does
    2007-10-05 07:33 AM
    cash not to be mean or nething..... but y do you keep responding if you have no answers? i dont have an answer either... and i dont mean to hijack this thread, but its just that i keep opening these threads waiting for an answer cause there's a response but theres not.... again, not pickin a fight or anything like that, just wondering......
    2007-10-05 08:52 AM
    dont have time to respond when moving hundreds of threads if ppl post in the right place i'll have more time to actually be helpful. This thread I don't know the answer to and i said as much
    2007-10-05 09:39 AM
    i've got the same problem. The other picture gallery are fine...
    2007-11-04 12:45 PM
    maybe it cos you have so many pictures? try back a few up and deleting them off the iphonoe and see if that helps. i can imagine that sucks when your trying to show it off lol
    2007-11-04 03:44 PM
    i have only 50 pics on camera roll and have 500 in other gallery what is smoth scroll.
    2007-11-04 06:35 PM
    same problem here.. anyone know how to back up photos from "Camera Roll" to PC (Win XP) so i can see the same problem occurs with less pics?
    2007-11-11 08:15 AM
    This happened to me also as well as the pictures taking ages to come into focus when I was viewing them, but only after I downloaded and installed dock, I ended up doing a system restore and then putting on dock before I had any photos on at all, and now it all seems to work great, another thing you could try would be to install sysinfo which is on the installer and see how much memory your iphone is using, then try closing things down like the mail program and the safari, just go into them in sysinfo and choose the kill option, if that cures it then maybe you gotta lot of things running in the background.
    2007-11-11 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD