User Tag List

Whats up guys, having an issue, when I try to open attachments from email into third party applications (i.e. open a PDF document in iBooks) the phone then crashes back to the lock screen after 2 minutes but not in safe mode. I have tried to narrow down what the issue may be by turning off different mobile substrate components to no avail. Unfortunately since springboard is not crashing to safe mode when I run crash reporter it doesnt generate a report for me to look at. Any suggestions as to what I may have installed that is causing the issue? Below are the tweaks I have installed that I think may cause the issue.

PDF Patcher
    Lockinfo
    Anyattach
    mail enhancer
    MailLabels
    DreamBoard
    AttachmentSaver (I uninstalled this one, didnt fix the issue)
    Mark Read

Any suggestions?
    2011-09-19 04:21 PM
    Did you disable/uninstall these and try it? Anyattach, mail enhancer, maillabels, mark modify. Maybe PDFPatcher too ....
    2011-09-19 04:40 PM
    I disabled them from sbsettings under mobile substrate add ons should I try uninstalling them instead of just disabling do you think? Also I just realized it is not just from email. If I try to open something from iFile in a third party application like iBooks or Dropbox same issue

Did you disable/uninstall these and try it? Anyattach, mail enhancer, maillabels, mark modify. Maybe PDFPatcher too ....
    2011-09-19 04:42 PM
    Disabling from SBSetting should be enough.

I would turn off everything and test. Then re-add until it fails.
    If disabling doesn't fix it ..... ... ... .. restore time.
    2011-09-19 04:49 PM
    lol yea I figured restore would be the last step, I will just go down the whole list in mobile substrate until it works thanks I will update once I figure it out

Disabling from SBSetting should be enough.

I would turn off everything and test. Then re-add until it fails.
    If disabling doesn't fix it ..... ... ... .. restore time.
    2011-09-19 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD