I apologize if this is not the correct thread to post such an issue, but I was not sure where else would be appropriate.

So I got my internet hooked up today and got my Linksys WRT54 Router working without any issues. My Laptop seems to have no problem connecting to my personal Wi-Fi, however its the Iphone 3G that is having issues. Everytime I switch wifi on, it finds my routers name but is unable to connect. The tick mark appears next to the routers name on the iphone and than disappears. It keeps doing this without actually connecting. But they are no issues connecting to any other wifi through the iphone. It connects to an unsecured one without a problem. Any suggestions please?
    2011-09-23 09:42 PM
    Most likely, an additional setting enabled on the Linksys router that's preventing the connection. Both secured and unsecured WiFi network are supported on the iPhone. I suggest looking at the Q&A, FAQ's, or forum on the Linksys web site. No doubt, other iPhone users have found an easily solution.
    2011-09-23 09:55 PM
    I have had a looked at the FAQ section under my particular model on the linksys website, but still no luck. When i try to join other secured networks, it asks me for a password. However when I try to join my personal wifi which is password secured, nothing comes up. The tick appears and than just disappears after unsuccessfully connecting to it.
    2011-09-23 10:05 PM
    Reset network settings may fix this. Also, check for and uninstall all recent Cydia additions - like MyWi or PDANet.
    2011-09-23 10:11 PM
    seems like that did the trick, just had to reset the networking settings. Thank you
    2011-09-23 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD