User Tag List

I'm confused by the instructions by danielscaleb
    I'm pretty sure it doesnt work. Haven't seen anyone with it working yet.
    2011-11-15 02:48 AM
    I will give it a try tomorrow.. to bypass the servers :-)
    2011-11-15 03:09 AM
    It may be a scam but remember it was posted just 1 1/2 hours to 2 hrs ago

Tell us how it goes definitely :-)
    Last edited by Beastieboy123; 2011-11-15 at 03:12 AM.
    2011-11-15 03:09 AM
    Yes, PLEASE tell us how it goes. I tried myself and I couldn't understand his instructions, they flew way over my head. If you do get it to work, be sure to share it with us and maybe give us instructions and dumb it down a bit lol
    2011-11-15 03:48 AM
    Mod edit.

Please read the forum rules before posting on site warez or cracked apps are not for discussion here.

http://modmyi.com/forums/chit-chat/9242-forum-rules.html
    Last edited by 2k1; 2011-11-15 at 04:37 AM.
    2011-11-15 04:29 AM
    2011-11-15 06:40 AM
    Applidium — Cracking Siri
    danielscaleb.com

is this can help i dont understed it well... help...
    2011-11-15 10:02 AM
    It is so simple: if you take the UDID of a iPhone 4S and that you put it on the iPhone 4?

Mouhahahaha I'M THE BEST !!!

Applidium — Cracking Siri for more information
    Last edited by Sori; 2011-11-15 at 10:16 AM.
    2011-11-15 10:13 AM

Applidium — Cracking Siri idont geting it what i need to do ?

Did you read that right? Siri has finally been cracked, and i don’t mean just being ported to one device. Siri can be ported to any device not only the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (only Apple products) it can be installed on any device even Android. Yes folks, even Android!

wow interesting.... siri on android????

Siri Finally Gets Cracked! Siri Can Now Be Ported To Any Device Even Android! | Maypalo

Siri protocol cracked, new tools could bring it to other platforms | The Verge
    Last edited by sebeqwerty; 2011-11-15 at 10:56 AM.
    2011-11-15 10:27 AM
    Applidium — Cracking Siri idont geting it what i need to do ?

Did you read that right? Siri has finally been cracked, and i don’t mean just being ported to one device. Siri can be ported to any device not only the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (only Apple products) it can be installed on any device even Android. Yes folks, even Android!

wow interesting.... siri on android????

Siri Finally Gets Cracked! Siri Can Now Be Ported To Any Device Even Android! | Maypalo

Siri protocol cracked, new tools could bring it to other platforms | The Verge
    So we can connect to server? ,or it's too hard to make tutorial? ETA?
    2011-11-15 10:58 AM

really? is that you?

give us a fake siri ,make many people have to restore their devices, you such a ***** .
    2011-11-15 11:00 AM
    siri for angroid is iris Iris brings Siri to Android ~ Everything About Hack!!

So we can connect to server? ,or it's too hard to make tutorial? ETA?
    idont know its to hard for man we need help .....
    2011-11-15 11:00 AM
    Promise me you'll keep this on the DL for now, okay? I really don't want to be the next jackoplane or Iris Dev Team, being called fakes and having people tweet me constantly for progress updates. Should I successfully get this working, I will post about it a minute later. I'm writing this for you guys here in this thread, NOT yet for the iDevice community.

I've got a very good reason for not posting in this thread or the other one for a few days, and that is because I have been working really hard on this project. I've got good news: I figured out why my assistantd hooks weren't working and I fixed the problem, which means that now, I am at the point where literally all I need is a GUID from a 4S. Now the only part I'm stuck on is that Applidium's ruby script keeps giving a runtime error when I try starting it. After I figure out why that error is happening + find an IRL person with a 4S (because I know very few of you would be capable of following Applidium's instructions to give me your own 4S identifier), then it's all downhill from there. I have already tried hooking in "fake" identifiers (random combinations of numbers and letters) just to see if assistantd would even process them, and it does: it sends a request to guzzoni with that GUID. Of course, it doesn't validate, because it's not a real GUID =P but it still goes through the system.

So you're looking for an ETA, huh? I will have news either way within the week. This is not a promise for a working Siri port in a week; this is a promise that in one week, if I still haven't successfully ported it, then I probably won't be able to. And unless one of you can get me a GUID from a 4S by following Applidium's instructions, you might as well just sit back and wait, because twiddling around system files and device configs is not going to get Siri authenticated.

Why do people believe such obvious fakes?

A triumph of hope over reality if ever I saw one.
    You do realize they provided all the tools they used on GitHub, correct?
    Last edited by n00neimp0rtant; 2011-11-15 at 02:04 PM.
    2011-11-15 01:59 PM
    Promise me you'll keep this on the DL for now, okay? I really don't want to be the next jackoplane or Iris Dev Team, being called fakes and having people tweet me constantly for progress updates. Should I successfully get this working, I will post about it a minute later. I'm writing this for you guys here in this thread, NOT yet for the iDevice community.

I've got a very good reason for not posting in this thread or the other one for a few days, and that is because I have been working really hard on this project. I've got good news: I figured out why my assistantd hooks weren't working and I fixed the problem, which means that now, I am at the point where literally all I need is a GUID from a 4S. Now the only part I'm stuck on is that Applidium's ruby script keeps giving a runtime error when I try starting it. After I figure out why that error is happening + find an IRL person with a 4S (because I know very few of you would be capable of following Applidium's instructions to give me your own 4S identifier), then it's all downhill from there. I have already tried hooking in "fake" identifiers (random combinations of numbers and letters) just to see if assistantd would even process them, and it does: it sends a request to guzzoni with that GUID. Of course, it doesn't validate, because it's not a real GUID =P but it still goes through the system.

So you're looking for an ETA, huh? I will have news either way within the week. This is not a promise for a working Siri port in a week; this is a promise that in one week, if I still haven't successfully ported it, then I probably won't be able to. And unless one of you can get me a GUID from a 4S by following Applidium's instructions, you might as well just sit back and wait, because twiddling around system files and device configs is not going to get Siri authenticated.

You do realize they provided all the tools they used on GitHub, correct?
    ok, We wish you good luck,
    2011-11-15 02:18 PM
    danielscaleb.com

Can anyone explain me?

I dont understand...

I have Ubuntu on my VMWare..
    2011-11-15 02:52 PM
    I fixed the ruby issues I was having and now I've got the fake Siri server working just fine. All I need now is a 4S to get an identifier.
    2011-11-15 04:23 PM
    If you don't understand it, It might be best to just not attempt it. This forum is hardly the place for noob training.
    2011-11-15 04:25 PM
    2011-11-15 04:27 PM
    I fixed the ruby issues I was having and now I've got the fake Siri server working just fine. All I need now is a 4S to get an identifier.
    My iPhone 4s still stay in apple's store.......
    2011-11-15 04:30 PM
    which openssl version did you use?
    2011-11-15 05:22 PM
853 ... 11192021222331 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD