I have updated to 501 from 433 and JB with latest redsnow. all is well expect my bigboss repo is empty and does not populate. how do I fix this?

I get the hash sum mismatch error for big bos repo. İs this related? How can I fix it

Please help

regards

My Big boss repo does not update, after update to 501 and redsnow jailbreak-cyd.jpg
    2011-12-28 01:52 PM
    The repos are overloaded right now that is why nothing is working. Give it time for them to cool off an everthing will be back to normal.
    2011-12-28 01:56 PM
    The thing is after I jailbroke yesterday ı remember seeing stuff from this repo on cydıa, the it suddenly quit and when ı opened back up bigboss repo contents are gone

I am wondering if a file got corrupted and not letting proper update of the repo rather then the busy state of the servers

is there a file that can be erased so that if it is corrupt, it can be repopulated

Or can I run redsnow to JB my ıphone agaın to fix any issues or does that mess up the phone?

Any suggestions are appriciated
    2011-12-28 03:41 PM
    It's doing the same for me bro. Don't mess with nothing just hang tight when all this traffic slows down it should be all good
    2011-12-28 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD