Now that I've removed everything Spire related on my phone and computer, I'm wondering if I should've reset my router after setting it all up...

My Apple Home Sharing went down w/out me realizing it and I had to reboot my router which fixed everything. I wonder if that was why I couldn't get remote access...
    When you were pointing spire to your dns forwarder, were you using https instead of http?
    2012-01-29 03:46 AM
    @jonthee

I had that same problem and what fixed it for me was starting over fresh. I restored from a snapshot before I started and it worked the 2nd time. Ive had that fix it I several occasions. I hope that helps and gets up and going!!
    2012-01-29 04:27 AM
    I went ahead and donated my 4S Keys and got a free account from @s1ri_proxy!!!

He has one-time payment tiers:
    $15 - 1 acct
    $25 - 3 accts
    $35 - 25 accts
    $50 - 100 accts

http://blizzarddevteam.com/siri.html
    2012-02-08 03:58 PM
    @thazsar

@thazsar

Pm me. I know how miserable it can be. I got mine working finally. I'll walk you through the whole process ad guarantee it works. The one catch I that its on windows and not Linux/Mac. If you have windows I got you covered
    2012-02-08 10:52 PM
    Hey. Help how to install the spire of the stops opening remote ZIP. What do I do?
    2012-04-07 05:44 PM
    Hey. Help how to install the spire of the stops opening remote ZIP. What do I do?
    Please rewrite cuz I'm not understanding what the problem is...
    2012-04-07 05:53 PM
    Please rewrite cuz I'm not understanding what the problem is...
    I set the spire, and when there is a decompression stop at this location opening remote ZIP
    Last edited by Smitbeat; 2012-04-07 at 05:57 PM.
    2012-04-07 05:55 PM
    I set the spire, and when there is a decompression stop at this location opening remote ZIP
    ...and this install method is from Cydia? Why are you dealing w/ ZIP files during installation since this is a free .deb found on Cydia.

Screenshot for us if you can...
    2012-04-07 06:30 PM
    ...and this install method is from Cydia? Why are you dealing w/ ZIP files during installation since this is a free .deb found on Cydia.

Screenshot for us if you can...
    installing spire
    preparing spire
    preparing...
    Creating download cache.
    Opening remote ZIP ---- There is thinking all the time
    2012-04-07 06:41 PM
    [HOWTO] Get Siri working on iPhone 4 using Spire and SiriProxy-img_0034.png[HOWTO] Get Siri working on iPhone 4 using Spire and SiriProxy-img_0035.png

[HOWTO] Get Siri working on iPhone 4 using Spire and SiriProxy-img_0034.png[HOWTO] Get Siri working on iPhone 4 using Spire and SiriProxy-img_0035.png nothing else happens
    2012-04-07 10:10 PM
    installing spire
    preparing spire
    preparing...
    Creating download cache.
    Opening remote ZIP ---- There is thinking all the time
    How long have you waited to get this downloaded? It's better if you're on WiFi but it still takes a LONG time. It can take close to ten minutes to fully get Spire installed.

If you haven't waited that long, I suggest turning off Autolock and letting your iDevice sit while it does it's thing...

Let us know, k!
    2012-04-08 07:23 AM
    How long have you waited to get this downloaded? It's better if you're on WiFi but it still takes a LONG time. It can take close to ten minutes to fully get Spire installed.

If you haven't waited that long, I suggest turning off Autolock and letting your iDevice sit while it does it's thing...

Let us know, k!
    Thank you. all the works
    2012-04-08 11:18 AM
    Thank you. all the works
    Gr8 news! Enjoy!
    2012-04-08 06:11 PM
73 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD