Hello to all members

Here is a complete description of what I want to do :

01) First, I'll buy an Iphone 4

02) I want to make the necessary modifications on this Iphone 4 (software, SIM CARD, etc.) order to record the entire incoming and outgoing phone conversations.

03) All this should be done without the knowledge of the owner of the phone.

04) Is it possible that during a telephone conversation, we can:

- Listen to these conversations remotely and in real time?
    - Otherwise, once conversations are recorded, that they be sent to a designated email address?

IMPORTANT : If possible, I'm looking for a free & easy solution.

Thanks in advance if someone can help me.
    2012-04-18 06:02 PM
    First you should check the legality of secretly recording phone calls in your country/state. In the US it is almost always illegal to record a telephone call when neither party agrees to it (what you seem to be trying to do).

Source: http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-gui...-conversations
    2012-04-18 10:42 PM
    Okay, nice try for an answer, but it's not what I asked, and therefore off-topic.
    2012-04-18 10:48 PM
    Okay, nice try for an answer, but it's not what I asked, and therefore off-topic.
    He's answering your question and not off topic. Why would you want to do this? This is essentially Phone tapping and therefore illegal without a warrant. I don't think you'll get help here. Smells fishy
    2012-04-18 11:49 PM
    Hello to all members

Here is a complete description of what I want to do :

01) First, I'll buy an Iphone 4

02) I want to make the necessary modifications on this Iphone 4 (software, SIM CARD, etc.) order to record the entire incoming and outgoing phone conversations.

03) All this should be done without the knowledge of the owner of the phone.

04) Is it possible that during a telephone conversation, we can:

- Listen to these conversations remotely and in real time?
    - Otherwise, once conversations are recorded, that they be sent to a designated email address?

IMPORTANT : If possible, I'm looking for a free & easy solution.

Thanks in advance if someone can help me.
    Got told Buddy!!
    2012-04-19 01:44 AM
    It is not possible on iPhone due to hardware constraint.
    2012-04-19 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD