User Tag List

hey everyone so, i was outside and took my iphone 4 out of my pocket and i found the temperature warning saying that the device needs to be cooled off before i can use it. anyways, i was trying swiping the top bar to see if sbsettins works or not. the iphone lagged. so, i did a hard restart and ever since then the iphone is not opening! it has been almost an hour now! i am currently keeping it in a cool place. what should i do?
    2012-04-30 03:56 PM
    Bump
    2012-04-30 06:39 PM
    hey everyone so, i was outside and took my iphone 4 out of my pocket and i found the temperature warning saying that the device needs to be cooled off before i can use it. anyways, i was trying swiping the top bar to see if sbsettins works or not. the iphone lagged. so, i did a hard restart and ever since then the iphone is not opening! it has been almost an hour now! i am currently keeping it in a cool place. what should i do?
    wait a couple hours, you live in a very hot environment
    2012-04-30 11:54 PM
    I waited for 12 hours!!!! I even opened the ac in a room and left it there with the door closed, and it was pretty cooled when I touched it again. But it still won't open! I tried a hard restart, I tried charging, I tried connecting to iTunes but with no luck th weirdest part of all is that the iphone wasnt even hot when it displayed the message
    2012-05-01 03:37 AM
    you said the phone wont "open".....you mean power on right?

if you mean "open open" there are 2 screws near the bottom where the speaker mesh is you can "open" it
    2012-05-01 04:01 AM
    No I mean open as in turn on
    2012-05-01 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD