Well you said it was ok in you're post bro! Lol so why not try it? I honestly never thought you could since it's pretty strong.... But I guess I was wrong.
    2012-05-18 01:43 AM
    But not for the touchscreen. But if you have an iPhone, it's good for the back.
    Please enlighten me on how it hurts the same glass used for the digitizer as for the back?

Well you said it was ok in you're post bro! Lol so why not try it? I honestly never thought you could since it's pretty strong.... But I guess I was wrong.
    Guess how you clean water damage phones or any electronic device???? Take a wild guess? With alcohol
    2012-05-18 01:44 AM
    Lol not trying to argue bro.
    2012-05-18 01:48 AM
    I am not arguing stating facts
    2012-05-18 01:51 AM
    By that I meant I'm not gonna argue with facts lol. You know more about iPhone screens then most of us since you mod hardware yourself...
    2012-05-18 01:54 AM
    Please enlighten me on how it hurts the same glass used for the digitizer as for the back?

Guess how you clean water damage phones or any electronic device???? Take a wild guess? With alcohol
    No need to get smart. Just saying what I've been told and what I thought I knew.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way
    2012-05-18 01:56 AM
    No need to get smart. Just saying what I've been told and what I thought I knew.
    Correction I been smart for a while.
    2012-05-18 02:01 AM
    Most times I just use a shirt, but every once in a while I use an atomic baby wipe to disinfect my iDevices.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2012-05-18 05:32 AM
    If there is one thing I can stand more then a dirty iPhone is a dirty iPad.
    Arthur "Goof"
    [email protected]

RIP Steve Jobs.
    2012-05-18 09:22 AM
49 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD