Hello,

I wanted to know if theres any tweaks to enhance the built-in browser from iOS... I cant even search for something within a page and i would like to be able to do that... I remember having safari download manager to be able to download certain files but i believe i removed it because issues with **********....

Anybody got any suggestions or even if you use a different browser let me know!

Thanks!

By the way im using an iphone 4 running 5.1.1

Thanks
    Last edited by locobans; 2012-06-16 at 03:42 AM.
    2012-06-16 03:33 AM
    There's a FullScreen Safari, Safari Download Managers, I beleive there are a few others but I don't use them.

I use an app called Downloads to download any kind of file with it. And Skyfire or Dolphin to watch flash videos
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide
    2012-06-16 05:03 AM
    Is there anyway to display the Calendar in Notification Center?

Thanks a lot Celeron im going to look at those apps

P.S: "Downloads" is on Cydia? BigBoss repo? Thanks
    Last edited by locobans; 2012-06-16 at 11:17 PM.
    2012-06-16 11:15 PM
    Is there anyway to display the Calendar in Notification Center?

Thanks a lot Celeron im going to look at those apps

P.S: "Downloads" is on Cydia? BigBoss repo? Thanks
    There is a
    Calendar widget for the notification center on Cydia. Just look in the addon section.

Downloads is an AppStore app. There is a free version. Great app! Easy to get the files you downloaded with iFile.
    2012-06-17 06:51 AM
    There is a
    Calendar widget for the notification center on Cydia. Just look in the addon section.

Downloads is an AppStore app. There is a free version. Great app! Easy to get the files you downloaded with iFile.
    Thanks a lot... really helpful!
    2012-06-18 05:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD