User Tag List

Hey guys and gals I am on iPhone five iOS 6.1

I tried all the patches in Cydia To correct the weather.app but It still refuses to open this anyone have any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

:>
    2013-02-07 05:44 PM
    There is a specific fix related to a specific "unnameable" app, in an unnamable Repo - It's called "iOS 6 Weather App Fix" I'll tell you the only repo where it's at.
    2013-02-07 08:30 PM
    Restore it to 6.1 and then jailbreak it with the new Evasi0n 1.1
    2013-02-07 08:43 PM
    you kiddin' me? it took me 2 days to get it the way i like it :-)

Restore it to 6.1 and then jailbreak it with the new Evasi0n 1.1
    When will you tell me ? :-)

There is a specific fix related to a specific "unnameable" app, in an unnamable Repo - It's called "iOS 6 Weather App Fix" I'll tell you the only repo where it's at.
    Found this :-0

Thanks!
    2013-02-07 09:09 PM
    I had same problem I am on a iPhone 5 on 6.1 I Updated through Cydia the new update that Evasi0n 1.1 released to fix the weather app. And it still didn't work.
    2013-02-07 09:25 PM
    OK thanks to hints from XweAponX i was able to correct the issue :-) here is what i did:

This will allow you to have ******* along side the fix, so its great!

1) add the following repo --- repo-cracklords-info (use a period instead of the dash)

2) Install "iOS 6 Weather App Fix" package and you should be good to go

Worked PERFECT for me 1st shot!!!
    2013-02-07 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD