User Tag List

Havent posted much on here but I figured that MMi deserved to know this.
    Using an accessory modification that my cousin made to his iPhone 5, he was able to record in a very crisp quality for his youtube video.

The whole "DIY project" (as he calls it at least) cost around $60-$70 total and just look at the quality of the final result below. He did a slight color correction in post but did nothing to change the quality of the images themselves besides that.

Enjoy.

He said he would be willing to share a guide to his project if anyone was interested.

~Regards
    2013-04-28 06:55 AM
    b u m p
    b u m p
    2013-04-30 03:28 PM
    Hi, I'm interested to know about how he made this camera mod for his iphone 5, let me know, you can send me a PM to. Thanks!

Pat

Havent posted much on here but I figured that MMi deserved to know this.
    Using an accessory modification that my cousin made to his iPhone 5, he was able to record in a very crisp quality for his youtube video.

The whole "DIY project" (as he calls it at least) cost around $60-$70 total and just look at the quality of the final result below. He did a slight color correction in post but did nothing to change the quality of the images themselves besides that.

Enjoy.

He said he would be willing to share a guide to his project if anyone was interested.

~Regards
    2013-05-03 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD