User Tag List

Hey guys for whatever reason I can't download links that are posted through mediafire. They download through safari but I can't open them. When I click open in ifile nothing happens. It wont save or anything I then go to var/mobile/documents and nothing is there. I can download Dropbox links just fine they download through safari download manager but mediafire links don't save
    2013-05-17 07:07 PM
    Hi, try deleting downloads.28.sqlitedb from your Downloads folder and then reinstalling Safari Download Manager.
    2013-05-19 12:27 PM
    I used this service https://www.capsulink.com to shorten the link. There and then the question was posed: “why should I distribute links to other people's domains if I'd rather post with the indication of the original domain?”. The question is logical and has the right to be. The fact is that most of these services work on the principle of redirection (error 301, less often 302), which tells search robots that the resource under the link is located at the address that is hidden from public view until it will not be accessed through this link. Will this somehow affect the SEO of the site? Thank you all in advance.
    2021-06-15 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD